July 23-26, 2017 | Nebraska City, NE
Join with a growing community of natural outdoor classroom users and advocates to set intentions for positive growth and change. Gain practical ideas and inspiring information through presentations, hands-on activities, discussion groups and networking events. Meet two days in interest groups with people engaged in similar work and one day in a mixed group of professions to expand connections.
Choose from one of these interest groups:
- Administrators/teachers in elementary, preschool or infant toddler programs
- College/university instructors
- Educational consultants/trainers
- Representatives from educational professional associations, conservation organizations or organizations in public natural settings
- Home child care providers
Along with scheduled workshops and discussions, you will have time to explore nature as well as engage with colleagues during social gatherings. We hope to see you there!
Click to view interactive flyer