Leadership Institute National Conference
July 21-24, 2019 | Nebraska City, NE
Lied Lodge and Conference Center
New ideas, new connections and new inspirations are waiting for you at the 2019 Nature Explore/Outdoor Classroom Project Leadership Institute: Sustaining Ourselves, Sustaining Our Work, Sustaining Our World. Enjoy a great mix of hands-on sessions, discussion groups, nature-based experiences and inspiring social times. Discover new ways to keep your work fresh and growing such as innovative uses of loose parts (and you’ll get to create with them yourselves) and out-of-the-box thinking on appropriate ways to use technology in nature (yes, it really can be done). Gain engaging new ideas for renewing yourself in mind, body and spirit through nature connections. Learn inspiring, yet practical ideas for sustaining our world through practices such as permaculture. Join with our growing network and treat yourself to a time of rest, reflection and rejuvenation that will reinvigorate you for your professional journey.
Choose from one of these interest groups:
- Teachers in elementary programs
- Teachers in preschool programs
- Teachers in infant toddler programs
- Home child care providers
- College/university instructors
- Educational consultants/trainers
- Representatives from educational professional associations, conservation organizations or organizations in public natural settings
Highlights of this year’s Leadership Institute:
- A fresh mix of indoor and outdoor experiences –
with more hands-on experiences than ever before.
- A balance of discussion times with those who do
similar work, and others who will bring you new ideas.
- Whole-group experiences balanced with a chance to
choose sessions tailored specifically to the work you do.
- Inspiring social times; many outdoor activities and experiences
- New ideas never yet explored at the Institute
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches in Timber Dining Room,
included in the price of registration
See you there!
Click to view interactive flyer