July 22-25, 2018 | Nebraska City, NE
Lied Lodge and Conference Center
Join with a growing community of outdoor classroom users and advocates to explore effective ways of fostering well-being in children and adults in diverse settings and circumstances. Gain practical, inspiring information and skills you can utilize immediately; enjoy hands-on sessions in nature every day and delightful social times in the evenings. Treat yourself to rest, relaxation, and a warm, joyful, thoughtfully balanced program that will equip you with new tools for your professional journey.
Choose from one of these interest groups:
- Administrators/teachers in elementary, preschool or infant toddler programs
- College/university instructors
- Educational consultants/trainers
- Representatives from educational professional associations, conservation organizations or organizations in public natural settings
- Home child care providers
Along with scheduled workshops and discussions, you will have time to explore nature as well as engage with colleagues during social gatherings. We hope to see you there!
Click to view interactive flyer