Celebrating Inclusion and Belonging in Nature
July 30 – August 2, 2023 | Nebraska City, NE
Lied Lodge and Conference Center
Enjoy a great mix of hands-on sessions, discussion groups, nature-based experiences and inspiring social times. Find a sense of belonging in your work, with the Earth, and for the children you serve. Join with our growing network and treat yourself to a time of rest, reflection and rejuvenation that will reinvigorate you for your professional journey.
Choose from one of these interest groups:
- Teachers in elementary programs
- Teachers in preschool programs
- Teachers in infant toddler programs
- Home child care providers
- College/university instructors
- Educational consultants/trainers
- Representatives from educational professional associations, conservation organizations or organizations in public natural settings
- A fresh mix of indoor and outdoor experiences – with more hands-on experiences than ever before.
- A balance of discussion times with those who do similar work, and others who will bring you new ideas.
- Whole-group experiences balanced with small group conversations tailored specifically to the work you do.
- Inspiring social times; many outdoor activities and experiences
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches, included in the price of registration.
The registration fee includes an Opening Reception, breakfast and lunch buffet, optional evening activities, and healthy snacks each day. (Note that dinner will be on your own.)
Early Bird Registration Fee: $445.00 (available until May 15, 2023).
Regular Registration Fee: $475.00
Make your room reservation directly with Lied Lodge and Conference Center by:
• Calling Lied Lodge and Conference Center at 1-800-546-5433 and reference he Leadership Institute so you receive the reduced rate. Credit card information will be requested to guarantee the room.
• Or, book online HERE. Please select your dates, select “special rate” in the drop down box, and select “group/block”. Enter block code: 2307Leader_001.
Reservation cutoff date: June 30, 2023. Reservation requests received after this cutoff date will be accepted and confirmed upon availability.
Shuttle Service from Airport
If you make your room reservation by phone, let Lied Lodge and Conference Center know if you would like a shuttle. If you make your room reservation online, please call Lied Lodge and Conference Center at 800-546-5433 to request a shuttle.
Refunds will be made up until June 30 minus a $50 processing fee. After June 30, refunds will not be available.
Please contact [email protected] or 402-467-6112 with any questions.
On the afternoon of Wednesday, August 2, join your colleagues from around the country and visit some of the diverse high-quality early childhood programs in Lincoln, Nebraska. Specific centers will be announced at a later date. The cost of this tour ($100) is in addition to the Leadership Institute Registration Fee.