July 30 – August 2, 2023 | Nebraska City, NE
Lied Lodge and Conference Center
Enjoy a great mix of hands-on sessions, discussion groups, nature-based experiences and inspiring social times. Discover new ways to keep your work fresh and growing! Gain engaging new ideas for renewing yourself in mind, body and spirit through nature connections. Learn inspiring, yet practical ideas for sustaining our world. Join with our growing network and treat yourself to a time of rest, reflection and rejuvenation that will reinvigorate you for your professional journey.
Choose from one of these interest groups:
- Teachers in elementary programs
- Teachers in preschool programs
- Teachers in infant toddler programs
- Home child care providers
- College/university instructors
- Educational consultants/trainers
- Representatives from educational professional associations, conservation organizations or organizations in public natural settings
- A fresh mix of indoor and outdoor experiences – with more hands-on experiences than ever before.
- A balance of discussion times with those who do similar work, and others who will bring you new ideas.
- Whole-group experiences balanced with small group conversations tailored specifically to the work you do.
- Inspiring social times; many outdoor activities and experiences
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches, included in the price of registration.
The registration fee includes an Opening Reception, breakfast and lunch buffet, optional evening activities, healthy snacks each day, and a Closing Reception. (Note that dinner will be on your own.)
Make your room reservation directly with Lied Lodge and Conference Center. For more information about Lied Lodge and Conference Center please visit www.liedlodge.org. To make a reservation, call Lied Lodge & Conference Center at 1-800-546-5433 and reference the Leadership Institute so you receive the reduced rate.
Shuttle Service from Airport
If you make your room reservation by phone, let Lied Lodge and Conference Center know if you would like a shuttle.
Refunds will be made up until July 1 minus a $50 processing fee. After July 1, refunds will not be available.
Please contact [email protected] or 402-467-6112 with any questions.