Save the Date!
July 24-27, 2022 | Nebraska City, NE
Lied Lodge and Conference Center
Enjoy a great mix of hands-on sessions, discussion groups, nature-based experiences and inspiring social times. Discover new ways to keep your work fresh and growing! Gain engaging new ideas for renewing yourself in mind, body and spirit through nature connections. Learn inspiring, yet practical ideas for sustaining our world. Join with our growing network and treat yourself to a time of rest, reflection and rejuvenation that will reinvigorate you for your professional journey.
Choose from one of these interest groups:
- Teachers in elementary programs
- Teachers in preschool programs
- Teachers in infant toddler programs
- Home child care providers
- College/university instructors
- Educational consultants/trainers
- Representatives from educational professional associations, conservation organizations or organizations in public natural settings
- A fresh mix of indoor and outdoor experiences – with more hands-on experiences than ever before.
- A balance of discussion times with those who do similar work, and others who will bring you new ideas.
- Whole-group experiences balanced with small group conversations tailored specifically to the work you do.
- Inspiring social times; many outdoor activities and experiences
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches in Timber Dining Room, included in the price of registration
See you there!