July 24-27, 2022 | Nebraska City, NE
Lied Lodge and Conference Center
Enjoy a great mix of hands-on sessions, discussion groups, nature-based experiences and inspiring social times. Discover new ways to keep your work fresh and growing! Gain engaging new ideas for renewing yourself in mind, body and spirit through nature connections. Learn inspiring, yet practical ideas for sustaining our world. Join with our growing network and treat yourself to a time of rest, reflection and rejuvenation that will reinvigorate you for your professional journey.
Choose from one of these interest groups:
- Teachers in elementary programs
- Teachers in preschool programs
- Teachers in infant toddler programs
- Home child care providers
- College/university instructors
- Educational consultants/trainers
- Representatives from educational professional associations, conservation organizations or organizations in public natural settings
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches in Timber Dining Room, included in the price of registration
- A fresh mix of indoor and outdoor experiences – with more hands-on experiences than ever before.
- A balance of discussion times with those who do similar work, and others who will bring you new ideas.
- Whole-group experiences balanced with small group conversations tailored specifically to the work you do.
- Inspiring social times; many outdoor activities and experiences
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches in Timber Dining Room, included in the price of registration.
- For a detailed schedule, view the 2022 Leadership Institute Agenda.
Early Bird Rate until May 15, 2022= $395
Regular Rate from May 15-July 1, 2022= $425
Click the link above to register. The registration fee includes an Opening Reception the evening of July 24, breakfast and lunch buffet July 25-27, optional evening activities, healthy snacks each day, and a Closing Reception on July 27. (Note that dinner on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening will be on your own.) Registration and payment deadline is July 1.
Make your room reservation directly with Lied Lodge and Conference Center. Rooms must be booked no later than June 22, 2022. Rooms are $137 per room for single occupancy and $165 per room for double occupancy. There is also a 14.5% lodging tax per night and 25% service charge on food. These rates include a free breakfast. For more information about Lied Lodge and Conference Center please visit www.liedlodge.org
To make a reservation, call Lied Lodge & Conference Center at 1-800-546-5433 and reference the Leadership Institute so you receive the reduced rate.
Shuttle Service from Airport
The shuttle service to and from the Omaha airport is $60 per person per trip. To book a shuttle with Lied Lodge – click here. If you make your room reservation by phone, let Lied Lodge and Conference Center know if you would like a shuttle.
Refunds will be made up until July 1 minus a $50 processing fee. After July 1, refunds will not be available.
Please contact [email protected] or 402-467-6112 with any questions.