Order Form & Purchasing Information
Placing an order:
We’re here to ensure you can order the way you prefer by offering the following convenient options:
- Order Online (credit card payments only and for shipping within the contiguous U.S.)
- Place your order over the phone by calling (888) 908-8733 Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm CST
- Send your order with payment or eligible* purchase order to Nature Explore via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: (402) 467-6118
Natural Products Department
7700 A ST
Lincoln, NE 68510
For shipments to addresses within the 48 contiguous states: 15% of merchandise total (minimum of $6.95). See below for international shipments or shipments delivering to HI, AK or PR.
Please see each item’s ‘Shipping’ tab for specific ship times. Some items are hand-crafted and drop shipped to order and can take anywhere from approximately 2-4 weeks to ship. (During times of high volume, sometimes longer.) If you are working within a tight deadline or installation schedule, please contact Customer Service so that we can do our best to meet your needs at 1-888-908-8733, option 1.
Requesting an order for delivery outside the contiguous U.S.:
For shipment to HI, AK, PR and international countries, please call or email our Customer Service Specialists to confirm item eligibility and to prepare a shipping quote for you.
Requesting a Quote:
Formal quotes are good for 30 days and can be requested over the phone (888) 908-8733 or via email to [email protected].org. Please include billing and shipping information.
Effective May 15, 2018, Nature Explore will only accept purchase orders from public school systems with orders over $5,000 and Head Start programs. (Some items are ineligible for invoicing terms. Please refer to each item’s specification tab for exemptions.)
By submitting a purchase order you are agreeing to comply with the invoice terms below unless alternative arrangements are made prior to ordering.
- Invoices are due on receipt
- Standard invoicing is done per shipment. This means your order may generate multiple invoices. We will consider alternate invoicing methods upon request prior to ordering.
- Past due invoices will be charged 2.5% of the remaining balance, or $3.50 (whichever is greater), every 30 days the invoice is past due
- Taxes are not charged to orders shipping outside of Nebraska and Washington.
- Tax-exempt Nebraska and Washington clients must have a current Form 13 on file
- Checks can be made payable to Nature Explore