Norfolk, NE – June 1-2, 2018
Friday, June 1, 2018:
“The Arts and Nature”
6:15PM – 9:15PM
- Interaction with the natural world helps to inspire creative thinking and supports cognitive, perceptual, emotional and imaginative development.
- Artistic experiences can help children make sense of their environment and provide a format to express their interpretations of the world around them.
- The Look-Move-Build-Sketch planning tool can be used to support and strengthen visual-spatial thinking and all other modes of learning.
- Natural elements can be the focal point viewed as a work of art, can be the materials used in an art process, and can be represented through art experiences in a variety of ways.
Saturday, June 2, 2018:
8:30AM – 11:30AM
- Infants and toddlers learn through rich, open-ended sensory experiences.
- Interactions with natural materials support whole–child learning.
- Careful observations, reflection and planning create beneficial learning experiences in nature for this age group.
Registration deadline: May 28, 2018. Limited space available so be sure to register early!
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We understand things happen and schedules change. If you need to cancel a workshop you are registered to attend please contact Nature Explore immediately via phone or email. A 50% refund will be received on all cancellations received up to 7 days prior to the workshop. If cancellation is made within 7 days of the workshop, no refund will be received.